Thursday 23 February 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of lash



Lashes, lashes, lashes, there’s so many. You’ve got the strip lashes, the individual lashes, the individual lashes that are knot free, your own lashes, those fancy lashes with feathers at the ends, the lashes with diamontes, I could go on. Heading out, you always want to play up your best feature, whether it be your eyes or your lips, whatever.

I love using mascara on my own lashes, but sometimes I feel like wearing strip ones or individual ones, to give them that extra length and fullness. I especially love it when I apply strip lashes on clients that have never had them on before. They’re so amazed and shocked at how one simple lash strip can completely finish the look and give your eyes that extra pop. When applying lashes, how do you ladies do it? I usually use tweezers but what happens when you get a client that doesn’t want something sharp near their eye. Opt for an angled brush instead, this way it’ll help to ease your client.

The best thing about false lashes, whether it be strip or individual, you know you’ve applied them perfectly when you forget that they’re even there.

Be sure to check out Your guide to false lashes down below. Just scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment