Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cleanse that dirt away in 30 seconds!


There are so many nights where I just don’t care about washing my face, all I want to do is go to bed and sleep. But I do it because I know when I wake up the next morning my face is going to be super oily. Gross.

When I’m really tired and I’m sure you all have done this, you just pop that cleanser in your hand and just rub rub rub all over your face, wash it off, quick toner, slap on that moisturizer and there you go, you’re done and now bed. Yay!

I always wash my face, morning and night with cleanser, toner and all that jazz, but how long are you supposed to have that cleanser on your face for? Surprised or not, you should actually be cleansing for 30 seconds before you wash it off. Never knew that? Try it tonight and you’ll see the difference, I know I did when I first tried it. Those 30 seconds really let the foam or gel or whatever type of cleanser you’re using to remove all that dirt deep down in your pores, any excess oils and build up of dirt from the day.

Don’t forget to also exfoliate at least two or three times a week and when you can, slap on a mud mask once every two weeks. Just simple things like leaving that cleanser on for 30 seconds help for clearer and cleaner skin.


Like what you've read? Please leave a like and follow my blog and twitter. It helps me out and makes me happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment