Wednesday 21 March 2012

Dark circles, what dark circles?


Dear dark circles under my eyes, why won’t you just go away?

Although there are tonnes and tonnes of different concealers out there that can help you in hiding those dark circles, there’s no permanent fix for them. Annoying I know.

You can hide them all you like with concealer but when it’s been a long day and you’re just really tired, they’re going to show. People are going to be like, what’s wrong with your eyes? Or why are your eye bags so dark? I know how you feel. I get it from time to time when I just don’t get the sleep that I need. People can be so mean.

So if you wake up one morning and you know you have a long day ahead of you and you just haven’t gotten your beauty sleep, here’s something that I do that I’d like to share with you all.

1.    CONCEALER!
 Is a must as always, I think out of every makeup product out there concealer has got to be my favourite. With the type of concealer you use, opt for one that is creamier, you’ll find that it’s easier to blend onto the skin and gives a bit more coverage.

2.   EYE SHADOW
If you’re not one of those I’m just good with mascara on my eyes kind of girl and need some eyeshadow. Apply the colour only to your top lids. This way the attention is drawn to the top part of your eyes instead of the bottom.

3.    MASCARA
Mascara lover? You sound like me. I love mascara so just like applying eyeshadow, apply mascara to your top lashes only. Applying them on the bottom creates a dark shadow and you want to draw attention away from that area.

4.    NUDE EYELINER
Finally, we’ve all heard about white eyeliner on your inner rim, but if you find that white can be a bit daring try a nude eyeliner. This is perfect as you’ll find it suits all skin colours and just lightens up that area and the nude colour gives a more natural look.


Like what you've read? Please leave a like it helps me out a lot and follow my blog and twitter, it makes me happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment